The workplace grind is often times an unhealthy place. Back-to-back meetings, an overflowing inbox, no time for a break…. all things that essentially can wreak havoc on our bodies and brains. It’s time to think outside the juice box.
Studies show that healthy employees are happy employees. The statistics don’t lie.
- Employees who eat healthy are 25% more likely to have higher job performance, found one survey.
- The same survey also found that employees who exercise for at least 30 minutes, three times a week, are 15% more likely to have higher job performance.
- Healthy employees take fewer sick days. Absenteeism is 27% lower for those workers who eat healthy and regularly exercise.
- Overweight employees cost their employers $73.1 billion a year and file twice the number of workers’ compensation claims.
- According to a Quantum Workplace report, employees are 14% more engaged when provided time off to recharge, 10% more engaged when provided health food options, 18% more engaged when provided time for healthy activities, and 18% more engaged when provided a flexible schedule.
At Pressed Vibrance, we believe we can be that foundational cornerstone for instilling healthy behaviors at your employees’ fingertips. Providing and consuming fresh, cold-pressed juice will allow your employees to thrive and be more productive. At the end of the day, isn’t that what you want out of your talent?
Let us partner with you to help provide a healthy alternative to beat the 3:00 p.m. brain fog. Since most people spend a majority of their days at work, we make it accessible for your employees to eat healthy at the workplace. Let us add this daily pick-me-up to your workplace perks!